Sunday, March 2, 2014

Season 8 anyone?

  Season eight of Doctor Who is coming out this year, so I thought of few questions for you all! 

What do you think Clara's reaction to the new Doctor's going to be? 
What would you be like if that happened to you? 
Where would you love to see the Doctor go Season 8?
What do you think the Doctor's new catch phrase is going to be?

You can email you ideas to whotastic15@gmail.com and I'll put them in a predictions post.  Let's see what you all come up with!

--Clara

  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sweet Girl --

    What a fantastic blog you have here! I absolutely love it and I think you've done a really incredible job! You're so talented! I love you to bits, you clever girl. :) xoxo mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mama!! Love you! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete